Friday, July 1, 2011

The Bike Purchase

So...  Finally, the decision has been made.  YAY!

So after spending a couple of hours at my local bike shop, I finally decided on the Cannondale Synapse Carbon 6.  

The guys at the bike shop were pretty awesome.  They spent a lot of time explaining the differences between the different Synapse models and between the Cannondale and the Specialized Roubaix.  The Cannondale was a little more bang for the buck and the difference between the Carbon 6 and the Carbon 5 was only a few grams...  But the price difference was a few hundred bucks.  

The only thing is...  It is blue.  Boo.  I hate blue.  But, I guess it is better than the Scott CR1 that I was looking at that was bumble bee yellow and black.  Haha.

The bike should be ready in about 2 weeks.  Here is a photo to tide me over until it gets here!

New Bike

Please note that this is not my photo, but the stock photo from Cannondale's website:
http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/road/performance-road/synapse/2011-synapse-carbon-6-apex-16717

No comments:

Post a Comment